- All MOC orders are released as market orders 15 seconds before the close.
- All MOO and MOC orders on electronic contracts are received on a “not held” basis.
- All MOO and MOC orders will have the state of “Held” until they are released.
- Insufficient margin at the time of the release will reject any MOO or MOC.
- MOO and MOC orders are for standard trading days and do not take holiday hours into consideration. MOO orders for electronic contracts do not account for alternate open hours on Sunday night.
- GTCs are not allowed on Stop/Limit orders for options on futures.
- Monday-Friday server maintenance is between 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm CST. In addition, we do schedule major updates after the close of business Friday through Saturday. The system will be available at a minimum of 1 hour prior to the pre-market open on Sundays.